Tuesday, June 22, 2010

That's Just Gross...

I was so excited to receive my bag of Lulu’s in the Fluff Glamour Wash in the mail yesterday. It came just in time too! I had a diaper pail full of diapers to wash. Now, I will be having a full review of this product in a couple weeks, but I just had to share this with you…

This stuff is AWESOME! I could not believe how yucky our diapers were. I let them soak for a few hours in the Glamour Wash and, seriously, the water was GROSS! But, they still weren’t as yucky as the towels I’m washing right now. Blech…I can’t believe that we were using those to dry our hands and bodies with!! I’m kind of weird and I’m always lifting up the lid during the wash cycle, and I’ve never seen this much stuff come out of our laundry before…with ANY detergent. Wait till I share the pictures in the full review, you will be amazed!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment