Monday, August 2, 2010

Please Help Flowerbows by Jessica

I've received permission from Jessica at Flowerbows by Jessica to pass along this message she sent today. If any of you are looking for some beautiful hair accessories for that special little girl in your life, please visit Flowerbows by Jessica. From now until Saturday, August 7th, 50% of the all sales will be going to help a very deserving family. Please feel free to share this on your own blog, website, or Facebook page.

"Today, heaven has gained an angel. Robin Baughman was an incredible woman, wife, and mother of four beautiful children. Her son celebrated his birthday on Friday, and twin daughters turned five yesterday. This morning, she lost her battle with cancer, and moved on to her eternal home.

I want to help this family out in a very tangible way...but the Lord has not blessed us with a large pocketbook! :)

SO, now through Saturday, August 7, 50% of my sales will go directly to the Baughman family, to help ease the financial burden of ongoing medical bills. I will be taking 50% off of total sales, not profits; so if you buy a $6 item, a full $3 of that will go to the Baughman family.

What's in it for you? Aside from helping out the Baughman family, I will be offering free shipping on orders of $25 or more, rather than the normal free shipping on orders of $30 or more. So now is the time to stock up for those birthday and Chrismas gifts! :)

I will be posting some new items either tonight or tomorrow...and I can now offer a no-slip grip for that fine angel-haired baby girl! :) Free of charge, just let me know you need it!

Please keep the Baughman family in your prayers. It has been quite a roller coaster for them these past few weeks!

Thanks!
Jessica"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing this on. For those who are not familiar with the story, this incredible woman managed to hold on until 12:01 am, so that she would not pass on the twins' birthday! She has fought for them from day 1...I believe she found out about the cancer when she was pregnant with them, and opted to hold off on treatment until she had carried them to term. What an inspiration she is to all of us whose lives were blessed enough to be touched by hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad for the family. I hope that many people will take advantage of Jessica's wonderful offer so that the family will have that tangible help during such a difficult time. I will add them to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete