Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WAHM Wednesday: Johna from Bella Bambini

I first heard of Boutique Bella Bambini because of the beautiful water slings that Johna makes. If my son wasn't almost at the weight limit, I would've snatched one up right away. Of course, I could still buy one...just keep it for whenever we have our next baby. Hmmm...



Besides those fantastic water slings, Johna also makes adorable bows...


and super cute clothes...


She will also be venturing into the world of wet bags very soon!

Here's what Johna says about being a WAHM...
"I am a 31 year old mother of 4...with 2 still in diapers! In my "past life" I was very active in Hollywood, and decided to hang up that hat to stay home and raise my children. This year, after baby no. 4, I discovered a love for bows and babywearing, and also handmade things...so I decided to combine all of my interests into a unique business and named it Bella Bambini. I launched my business just under 2 months ago, and have been pleasantly surprised with how busy it keeps me! The joys of being a WAHMY is that you can drop everything to tend to your little ones...and the curse of it is, that you really never get to "clock out"....Though trying at times, I feel blessed beyond belief and wouldn't have it any other way!"

If you'd like to purchase some of Johna's fabulous creations for yourself, become a fan of Boutique Bella Bambini on Facebook or visit her Etsy store.


Thanks so much, Johna, for being this week's WAHM! Please grab the WAHM Wednesday button whenever you get a chance. 

The Cloth Chronicles



1 comment: