Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WAHM Wednesday: Audrey from ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations


Audrey is the fantastic WAHM behind ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations. I was first introduced to her shop during our 1000 fans celebration on I Heart Fluff. Audrey was gracious enough to donate one of her adorable burp cloths and a $5 store credit to the celebration. If you have a little girl, her shop is a must for all the super cute bows and tutus. Don't have a girl? Well, you can also get car seat canopies, security blankets, toy/pacifier holders, plus so much more!

Ladybug Clippies


I asked Audrey to tell us a little bit more about herself and ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations:
"I am 23 years old. I have been married for 3 years and we have one little girl, Madalyn, who turns 'the big ONE' on Friday! I graduated in May 2009 with a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I am currently enjoying being a stay at home mom. :) Madalyn was/is my inspiration behind all of my crafts. I enjoy this hobby and it helps bring in a little money, with my husband in his 2nd year of medical school. This is something I can continue to do no matter where we go. We won't be settled down anywhere for a while. Once medical school is over, my husband will owe the Air Force 4 years, as they are paying for his school. I don't always enjoy being a medical student/military wife, but I do appreciate all of his hard work!"
Pumpkin Clip - Perfect for Halloween!

"I specialize in making hair bows (of all kinds), boutique style wipes cases, custom tutus, burp cloths, security blankets, pacifer clips, car seat canopies, and more! I started making all of my creations about 7 months ago, but I enjoy doing it, and don't sell anything I wouldn't be proud to have my child wear/accessorize with. :)"
Pacifier/Toy Holders


Where to find ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations:
Etsy Shop: http://www.audreysbabycreations.etsy.com/
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#%21/pages/ABC-Audreys-Baby-Creations/122205084469435?ref=ts

Tutus


A little something extra:
Audrey is offering an extra special for our blog readers and Facebook fans! If you buy one pacifier/toy holder, you can get one half off!!

ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations also has a referral program. If you refer a person and they mention your name, then you get 5% off your next order! The more people you refer, the more you save - up to 35% off an order (excluding shipping).

Make sure to like ABC: Audrey's Baby Creations on Facebook! They will be having a giveaway if they can reach 500 fans and have 6 sales by Friday. They only need 3 more sales and a little over 30 more fans to reach their goal!

Bow Holder

Thanks for being this week's featured WAHM Audrey! Feel free to grab the WAHM Wednesdays button when you get a chance!

 
The Cloth Chronicles




0 comments:

Post a Comment