Monday, November 22, 2010

The Husband Project: Project 16

Let Him Know You Think He's Hot

Today's project is to let your husband know that you're attracted to him physically. Just like us, our husbands want to know that we find them desirable and attractive. As Kathi says, "This is the project to remind him that he still 'does it' for you."

Think about what attracted you to your husband in the first place. Not just his sense of humor or good heart, what physically attracted you to him? The first thing I noticed was my husband's ice blue eyes and his strong arms. Of course, he still has those penetrating blue eyes and his arms are just as strong but what I usually notice these days is when he doesn't see the grocery list I give him or doesn't use those arms to take out the trash.

Today, I'm going to put on those rose colored glasses again and see all the qualities that make my husband sexy. I'm going to do a little flirting and let him know he still sweeps me off my feet.


Tomorrow's project is to give your husband some time off.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment