Monday, November 22, 2010

Today's Daily Deals 11/22

 Zulily has added 9 new deals today with savings of up to 65% off! Plus, you can still purchase from 23 other active deals!
~Box Creations - only $19.99 (50% off). 
~Petit Ami - up to 50%off
~Koko and Me & Ko - up to 50% off
~Hairbows.com - up to 40% off
~Huddy Buddy - up to 50% off
~Pura Bottles
~Teaposey - up to 60% off
~Paramour - up to 40% off
~Crocs - up to 65% off. I've been looking for some shoes to wear around the house and for quick outside trips and I think these would be perfect:












.............................................

Eversave has a hot deal today - and only in limited quantities!

$25 for $50 worth of all-natural food, home goods, beauty essentials and gifts from AbesMarket.com

This store carries everything from natural cold remedies to pancake mix! I purchased two of these vouchers and I'm sure I'll be shopping at this store long after I've used my savings.

.........................................

Get 25% off your DiscoveryStore.com order when you use the code "FAMILY" at checkout.

.........................................

Plum District's deal for today is $25 for $50 worth of merchandise from Hello Hanna.












...........................................

Haute Look has a bunch of deals listed but the one I'm really excited about is the Classic Gifts For Kids. You'll find ImagiPlay, Green Toys and many other great brands in this category.



0 comments:

Post a Comment