Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Husband Project: Project 5

E-flirt.com
Text or E-mail Some Sweet Nothings

Today's project is to send a flirty text or email to your husband.

Remember when you were first dating and how excited you were to hear from him? I still have the phone from the first year hubby and I were dating and it's full of sweet text messages. Things like, "I can't wait to see you." and "I love you more". Ahhh...young love.

Then, we got married. Don't get me wrong, I love him even more now, but we get so used to seeing each other everyday  that we've lost some of that pitter-patter we used to have. Now our text messages are usually just reminders of appointments or grocery lists and our phone calls are just quick rundowns of our daily schedules.

So, get out your phone or go to your computer and do a little flirting. Trust me, it'll be worth it!

How did yesterday's project go for you? I ran out of time and didn't get the cake made. So, I'm making his favorite potato salad tonight.
Tomorrow's project is "A Little Hands-on Attention - Meeting Your Husband's Physical (Touch) Needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment