Monday, October 18, 2010

A Work in Progress

Have ya'll noticed my smokin' hot new blog design? I really never felt the love for my last one and I hung on to it for a little longer than I should have just because it was my first real blog design, complete with a banner and buttons. Still, it was a little frumpy. I like to think that I'm fun and happy, even when I'm trying to do a million things at once.

So, I stayed up until 2am last night trying to find images and tweaking them to make them fit the image in my head. I think it turned out pretty good. Especially considering the only 'tools' I have on my old desktop are PowerPoint, Picassa, and that old standby, paint. Thankfully, there are tons of cute, and free, blogger backgrounds out there so all I had to do for that was just a quick cut and paste.

As with most of my creations, it's still a work in progress. I'm still trying to incorporate the info from the old I Heart Fluff website over here. It'll be nice to have all of the cloth diapering info in one place.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new look. It almost makes me feel like a professional blogger! :)


Oh, by the way...I don't recommend attempting to juggle a cup of hot coffee, or a computer, while wearing your baby, nor do I actually do these things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment