Friday, October 22, 2010

The Husband Project: Project 6

 A Little Hands-on Attention
Meeting Your Husband's Physical (Touch) Needs

Today's project is to "do something to help your husband enjoy physical touch. Find something that will help him relax. New pillows, massage lotions, a back rub...your choice. Make it something that both of you will enjoy."

This is one of the projects that might cause you to step out of your comfort zone a little bit. Not everyone is a physical touch kind of person and your husband might be a 'hands-off' kind of guy. Besides physical touch, there are other ways you can help out his tactile sense. Maybe you could replace those old pillows or get some luxurious sheets for the bed. Just think about ways that you could add a little bit of comfort to his day and take the cues from your man.

For myself, this project is easy. I know my husband loves when I scratch his back especially since I don't do that very often. So, that's my plan. :)

How did yesterday's project go? Let's just say my hubby was extremely surprised, and happy, with the slightly scandalous text message I sent.

Tomorrow's project is: Trophy Wife - Looking Good for Your Man

0 comments:

Post a Comment