Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Crafts

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I can dress however I want, or just the candy, but I love Halloween. I usually go all out decorating, but some of my decorations really aren't kid friendly and I don't want to traumatize my son quite yet. So, I raided my craft supplies and made a few decorations that still had a bit of creepiness to them without all the bells and whistles.

The spooky setup on our kitchen table...

The Luminaries...


A couple Haunted Houses...








The Halloween Basket...

Our new Welcome Sign... 


Of course, I had to make a Happy Haunted House for little man's room...





Make sure to visit the blog throughout the week for how-to's on some of these projects.

2 comments:

  1. OK, you really, really did go all out! The red welcome sign is creepy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hubby said the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete